General Motors Company is an American based multinational Corporation is known as GM having headquartered in Detroit, Michigan. GM works in manufactures, markets and distributes vehicles and their parts and sells financial services. This multinational firm has Global HQ at the Renaissance Center in Detroit, Michigan, US. At present days works in 35 countries to manufacture Cars and Trucks. William C. Durant is the founder of General Motors on September 16, 1908. GM get record success in automobile manufacturing from 1932 to 2007. Now, Company LLC called new GM was formed in 2009 following the bankruptcy of old GM. The new brand purchased the majority of the assets from OLD Brand including its name.
General Motors Net Worth 2017
In 2008, 8.35 million cars and trucks were sold by this firm under various brands
GM Cars Brands:
- Former GM Brands include:
- General Motors Corporation is the world largest Firm in the field of automobiles, having approximately 202,000 workers around the world.
- In 2009, General Manager sold 6.5 million cars and trucks around the world.
- In 2010, This Corporation sold 8.4 million.
- Now in March 2017, Mary Barra is the CEO and Chairman of the Board, and Daniel Amman is the president.
- The Edward T. Welburn was the first African American to hold a world automobile design organisation and in 2014 the highest ranking African American in the US motor Industry.
- Ed Whiteacre is the part of GM who advertise and announced the company 60-Days Money-Back Guarantee and repayment of $6,7 billion loans from Government ahead of schedule.
Founded by & Company details:
|(GM) Formerly Called:||General Motors Corporation|
|Founder||William C. Durant|
Charles Stewart Mott
Frederic L. Smith
|Founded||September 16, 1908|
(108 years ago)
|Headquarters||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Products||Automobiles, Automobile parts,|