Paolo Maria Scalondro entered the world at Rome, Italy, on October 6, 1952. By profession, he is an Actor and Miscellaneous.
Find Paolo Maria Scalondro Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family, and professional refreshes.
Figure out how rich he would be this year and how he uses all his net worth? Additionally, figure out how he procured the majority of her net worth at 69?
|Age||69 years old|
|Born||October 6, 1952|
Paolo Maria Scalondro Height, Weight & Measurements
At 69 years old, Paolo Maria Scalondro’s height is not available right now.
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Eye Color||Not Available|
|Hair Color||Not Available|
Dating & Relationship status
He is now single, so there is no proper record available related to his married life. He has no children.
The Career of Paolo Maria Scalondro
Paolo Maria Scalondro is an actor and voice actor born in Rome, Lazio, Italy, on October 6, 1952. He is best known for his roles in 2019: After the Fall of New York, The Card Player, and Suburra.
He has also participated in some fiction films like A Doctor in the Family where he played the role of Andrea Tickets.
Then, he played the captain of the Carabinieri Edoardo Rocchi in the Canale 5 television series, RIS-Crimes imperfetti for 4 seasons.
Paolo won a Silver Ribbon when he dubbed Jeremy Irons in the Inseparables. Then he stars in Neapolitan fiction, Un posto al sole, in some episodes.
As a voice actor, Paolo is known for giving the voice of the lead actor in A Case for Two as Claus Theo Gärtner.
Film credits of Paolo Maria Scalondro:
- The blue-eyed bandit (1980)
- 2019 – After the fall of New York (1983)
- The Moro Case (1986)
- Vendetta (1995)
- Witness at Risk (1997)
- Last Target (1996)
- Bakunin’s Son (1997)
- Purchasing Tips (1997)
- A life in reverse (Le monde à l’envers) (1998)
- Radiofreccia (1998)
- I’m Not Sleepy (2001)
- Paz! , directed by Renato De Maria (2002)
- Suburra , directed by Stefano Sollima (2015)
- A world of love – The saint (1984)
- International Airport (1985)
- Me and the Duce (1985)
- A Truth Like Any Other (1989)
- Inspector Sarti (1991)
- The Story of Chiara (1995)
- The Women’s Advocate (1997)
- Thirty Lines for a Crime (1998)
- Black Chronicle (1998)
- Last – The Challenge (1999)
- A Woman as a Friend 2 (2000)
- Suspects (2000)
- Maria José – The Last Queen (2002)
- A Case of Conscience (2003)
- A doctor in the family (2003-2009)
- Part time (2004)
- Tell me a story (2004)
- RIS – Crimes imperfect (2006-2009)
- Attack on the State (2006)
- Raccontami , directed by Tiziana Aristarco and Riccardo Donna (2006-2008)
- The Three Roses of Eve (2012)
- A Bullet in the Heart (2016)
- A place in the sun (2018-2019, 2021)
Well, those are just a few of the films and television shows in which Paolo starred in.
Of course, Paolo is also a voice actor, and we will show you some of his dubbing works in different mediums.
As you go along with the list of his works, you will notice some really familiar movies and shows.
For example, he voice acted in the famous movie John Wick and its other chapters, 2 and 3. One of his well-known voice-acting moments was when he dubbed in Inseparables as Jeremy Irons.
When it comes to animated films, some famous movies where he also voice acted were Tom & Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, and as the cat narrator in The Willoughby Family.
Do you know the television series Inventing Anna and Squid Game? He was also dubbed in these series.
For cartoons, he voice acted in The Invincible Hercules, Iron Man, and Fantastic Four.
Below is the list of some of his dubbing career:
- Lance Reddick in John Wick , John Wick – Chapter 2 , John Wick 3 – Parabellum
- Liam Cunningham in The Card Maker , Titanic – Birth of a Legend , A Happy Hour Cop
- Gary Sinise in The Human Stain
- Jeremy Irons in Inseparables
- Lambert Wilson in A Perfect Shot
- Eamonn Walker in The Last Dawn
- Christopher Eccleston in Elizabeth
- Nestor Serrano in The Day After Tomorrow
- Kevin Isola in The Excluded
- Gregg Edelman in Green Card – Marriage of Convenience
- Billy Zane in The Evil Knight
- Reed Birney in The Two Craziest Criminals in the World
- Jonathan Stark in Vampire Slayer
- Trevor Williams in The Other Truth
- Yvan Attal in And Now … Ladies & Gentlemen
- Jean-Marc Barr in Le Divorce – Americane in Paris
- Jonathan Stark in Helen’s House
- Zbigniew Zamachowski in Walesa – The Man of Hope
- Rutger Hauer in Crime of State
- Terry O’Quinn in Phenomenon II
- James Colby in Boston – Manhunt
- Joe Lando in A Divided Heart
- Paul Herman in The Irishman
- Crank in Robots
- Mr. Slugworth / Mr. Wilkinson in Tom & Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory 
- The cat is the narrator in The Willoughby family
- Claus Theo Gärtner in A case for two (Seasons 3-20)
- Brett Cullen in Flight 323: Chronicle of a Disaster
- Joe Lando in A Divided Heart
- Tim Matheson in Blonde and Dangerous
- James Aubreyin in Mission Eureka
- Gary Sweet in Stingers
- Tzi Ma in The Man in the High Castle
- Geoffrey Giuliano in Squid Game
- Terry Kinney in Inventing Anna
- Robert Tyler in When You Love
- Hercules in The Invincible Hercules
- Tony Stark / Iron Man in Iron Man (st. 1)
- Doctor Doom in Fantastic Four (st. 1)
Paolo Maria Scalondro Net Worth
From 2021 to 2022, Paolo Maria Scalondro’s net worth has been developing expressively.
Anyway, how much is Paolo Maria Scalondro worth at 69 years old?
The pay source of Paolo Maria Scalondro is generally from being an efficacious Actor. By belonging, he is from Italy.
We have evaluated the total net worth, cash, compensation, pay, and resources of Marie Dressler.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||Pending|
|Salary in 2019||Under Review|
|Source of Income||Actor|
Paolo Maria Scalondro Social Network
|Wikipedia||Paolo Maria Scalondro Wikipedia|
|Imdb||Paolo Maria Scalondro|