Marilù Tolo (Maria Lucia Tolo) entered the world in Rome, Lazio, Italy, on January 16, 1944. By profession, she is an actress and works on the soundtrack.
Find Marilù Tolo’s (Maria Lucia Tolo) net worth, Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family, and professional refreshes.
Figure out how rich she would be this year and how she uses all of her net worth.
Additionally, figure out how she procured most of her net worth at 77 years old.
|Popular As||Maria Lucia Tolo|
|Age||77 years old|
|Born||January 16, 1944|
|Birthplace||Rome, Lazio, Italy|
Get to Know Marilù Tolo
Marilù Tolo was born Maria Lucia Tolo on January 16th, 1944, in Rome, Italy.
An actress and model, she started her career at the young age of 16 when she made her film debut in Sweet Deceptions, directed by Alberto Lattuada.
Over the next 20 years, she went on to appear in over 60 films.
Marilù was also a close friend of world-renowned fashion designer Valentino Garavani – so much so that he once said in an interview with the Italian newspaper La Repubblica that she was the only woman he had ever loved.
Marilù Tolo Height, Weight & Measurements
At present, by the age of 77 years, the height of Marilù Tolo is 1.62 m (5 ft 4 in).
As soon as could really be expected, we will refresh Elio’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe, and Dress size.
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Eye Color||Not Available|
|Hair Color||Not Available|
Who Is Marilù Tolo’s Husband?
Marilù Tolo married a rich man, Robert Velin, in 1975. However, the two separated, and information about their marriage is unknown. There are also no details about whether or not they have any children.
Marilù then married the Italian film director, producer, and screenwriter, Dario Argento, most commonly known as Sirio Bernadotte. Unfortunately, we do not know any details about their relationship or marriage.
The couple has a child named Asia Argento.
As per her dating history, she dated the fashion designer Valentino Garavani.
Valentino Garavani, a well-known clothing designer, became romantically involved with Tolo in 1960 when she was only 17 and he was 27. He proposed to her at some point, but she rejected him.
Valentino once revealed that Marilù was the only woman he loved.
Later, she married a wealthy man, Robert, and had homes in Mexico and Los Angeles. Even though they didn’t stay together, they remained in contact and would occasionally exchange holiday greetings.
The Career of Marilù Tolo
Marilù Tolo is an Italian actress and model known for her roles in Espionage in Lisbon, Marriage Italian Style, and Eneide.
Marilù started working at a very young age as an assistant to Mario Riva. She worked in the Radiotelevisione Italiana variety show Il Musichiere.
Marilù started her career in the film industry when she was 16 years old and made her film debut in Sweet Deceptions, which Alberto Lattuada directed.
Since then, Marilù has starred in over 60 films.
Here are just few of the projects and roles of Marilù:
- Howlers in the Dock (1960) – Marilù
- Sweet Deceptions (1960) – Margherita
- Le ambiziose (1961)
- The Terror of Rome Against the Son of Hercules (1964) – Olympia
- Messalina vs. the Son of Hercules (1964) – Ena
- The Triumph of Hercules (1964) – Princess Ate
- Marriage Italian Style (1964) – Diana the cashier
- Night of Violence (1965) – Sister of Carla Pratesi
- Balearic Caper (1966) – Sofia
- The Poppy Is Also a Flower (1966) – Sophia Banzo
- Your Money of Your Life (1966) – Violette
- To Skin a Spy (1966) – Anna
- Kiss the Girls and Make Them Die (1966) – Gioia
- Sept hommes et une garce (1967) – Carlotta
- Django Kill… If You Live, Shoot! (1967) – Flory
- The Killer Likes Candy (1968) – Sylva
- A Stroke of 1000 Millions (1968) – Prinzi
- Commandos (1968) – Adriana
- Candy (1968) – Conchita
- Las trompetas del apocalipsis (1969) – Helen Becker
- Kill the Fatted Calf and Roast It (1970) – Verde
- Roy Colt and Winchester Jack (1970) – Manila
- Confessions of a Police Captain (1971) – Serena Li Puma
- Romance of a Horsethief (1971) – Manka
- The Double (1971) – Marie
- Long Live Your Death (1971) – Lupita
- My Dear Killer (1972) – Dr. Anna Borgese
- Shadows Unseen (1972) – Simona
- Bluebeard (1972) – Brigitt
- The Five Days aka Le Cinque Giornate (1973) – The Countess
- Riot in a Women’s Prison (1974) – Susan
- The Greek Tycoon (1978) – Sophia Matalas
- The Sleep of Death (1980) – Countess Elga
- Scorpion with Two Tails (1982) – Contessa Maria Volumna
- Marco Polo (1982, TV Mini-Series) – Donna Fiammetta
- The Last Days of Pompeii (1984, TV Mini-Series) – Xenia
Marilù Tolo Net Worth
From 2021 to 2022, Marilù Tolo’s net worth has been developing expressively.
Anyway, how much is Marilù Tolo worth at 77 years old?
The pay source of Marilù Tolo is generally from being an efficacious Actress. By belonging, she is from Italy.
We have evaluated the total net worth, cash, compensation, pay, and resources of Marilù Tolo.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Actress|