On September 5, 1971, the birth of a well-known celebrity known as Landy Cannon took place in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. Also, he is an Actor by profession.
This article conveys Landy Cannon’s net worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating/Relationships, Physical Stats, Family, and Career reports.
Additionally, the sorts of queries in your mind are also acknowledged, like how rich is he in the current year and how tall is he?
Furthermore, you will also know that when he was 51 years old, how did he attain the vast majority of his net worth?
|Age||51 years old|
|Born||September 5, 1971|
|Birthplace||Oshawa, Ontario, Canada|
Get to Know Landy Cannon
Landy Cannon was born on September 5, 1971, in Ontario, Canada, and his nickname is “Kid.”
Landy Cannon is a recent graduate of Carlton University, where he obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree with a focus on Law.
Throughout his college years, he played football competitively, and it was during this time he realized his passion for the entertainment industry.
He slowly began to migrate into this field by appearing in a wide range of commercials.
Landy Cannon Height, Weight & Measurements
At 51 years old, Landy Cannon’s height is 5′ 11½” (1.82 m).
Further, we do not have much information or data concerning Landy’s weight, body measurements, eye color, and hair color. We will update this section as soon as details are available.
|Height||5′ 11½” (1.82 m)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Eye Color||Not Available|
|Hair Color||Not Available|
Dating & Relationship status
Presently, he is single by marital status. Moreover, he is dating nobody.
Further, we do not have a lot of data about Landy Cannon’s past relationship and any earlier connection.
As per our database, he has no offspring.
The Career of Landy Cannon
Landy is a Canadian actor known for his participation in American Psycho, Catwoman, and The L Word.
After graduating from Carlton University, he slowly made his way into the entertainment industry and started his career by appearing in a wide range of commercials.
He has since appeared in numerous films and television shows and has even done some stage work. Landy is a very versatile actor, always looking for new opportunities to challenge himself.
One of Landy’s personal quotes is:
“When Acting, being relaxed and making the wrong choice is still better than being nervous and making the right choice.”
Below is the list of Landy’s acting credits and roles:
- 2022: Astonishing Tales of Terror: Rocktapussy! as Carey Barnes
- 2021: My Boss’ Wedding as Bradley
- 2019: Home for Harvest as Noah
- 2018: The Perfect Kiss as Brian Desmarrias Paton
- 2011: Agency of Vengeance: Dark Rising as Jason Parks
- 2011: Dark Rising: The Savage Tales of Summer Vale (11 episodes) as Jason Parks
- 2010: Medium Raw as Carl
- 2007: Dark Rising as Jason Parks
- 2007: Cradle of Lies as Roy Miller
- 2006: Jekyll + Hyde as Jack
- 2005: Murder in the Hamptons as Tennis Pro
- 2004: Catwoman as Randy
- 2004: The L Word (2 episodes) as Harrison
- 2002: You Stupid Man as Rodger
- 2002: He Sees You When You’re Sleeping as Rich Meyers
- 2001: Harvard Man as Butch
- 2001: A Mother’s Fight for Justice as Garry Curtis Gordon
- 2000: One True Love as Joey
- 2000: The Deadly Look of Love as New Male Victim
- 2000: American Psycho as Man at Pierce & Pierce
- 1998: Mr. Music as Wayne Taylor
- 1997: Sonata as Bill
Landy Cannon Net Worth
In the years 2021 to 2022, Landy Cannon’s net worth of his has been developing expressively.
Anyway, how much is Landy Cannon worth at 51 years old?
The pay source of Landy Cannon is generally from being a productive Actor. By belonging, he is from Canada.
We have evaluated the total net worth, cash, compensation, pay, and resources of Landy Cannon.
|Net Worth in 2022||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Salary in 2021||Under Review|
|Net Worth in 2020||Pending|
|Salary in 2020||Under Review|
|Source of Income||Actor|