Who is Elisabeth Wendt and What is Her Net Worth?
German actress Elisabeth Wendt started her career in 1931 with the German film “Comradeship” and has been active in film and TV ever since.
In this blog, we will be getting to know her, her work, and her net worth a little better.
Age, Biography, and Wiki
Elisabeth Wendt was born on January 11, 1906, in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, and is an Actress.
Discover Elisabeth Wendt’s Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family, and profession refreshes.
Figure out how rich she would be this year and how she uses all of her net worth? Additionally, figure out how she procured most of his net worth at 74 years old?
|Age||74 years old|
|Born||January 11, 1906|
|Birthplace||Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|Date of death||March 24, 1980|
|Died Place||Berlin, Germany|
In order to check the total rundown of Famous People brought into the world on 11 January. At the age of 74 years old, this well-known celebrity is an individual the renowned Actress.
Elisabeth Wendt Height, Weight & Measurements
At 74 years old, Elisabeth Wendt is not available right now. We will update Elisabeth Wendt’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible.
At the present time, by the age of 74 years, the height of Elisabeth Wendt’s is not accessible. As soon as could really be expected, we will refresh Elisabeth Wendt’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe, and Dress size.
Dating & Relationship status
Presently, She is single by marital status. Moreover, she is dating nobody. Further, we do not have a lot of data about Elisabeth Wendt’s past relationship and any earlier connection. As per our Database, she has no offspring.
Elisabeth Wendt’s Net Worth
Her net worth was growing significantly in 2020-2021. So, how much is Elisabeth Wendt worth at 74 years old? Elisabeth Wendt’s income source is mostly from being a successful Actress. She is from Germany. We have estimated Elisabeth Wendt’s net worth, money, salary, income, and assets.
From 2020 to 2022, her total net worth has been developing expressively. Anyway, how much is Elisabeth Wendt worth at 74 years old? The pay source of Elisabeth Wendt’s is generally from being an efficacious Actress. By belonging, she is from Germany.
We have evaluated the total net worth, cash, compensation, pay, and resources of Elisabeth Wendt.
|Net Worth in 2022||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Income||Actress|
With the outbreak of the war, the film offers were falling off. She took part among others in the movies “Mein Leben für Irland” (1941) and “Der grüne Salon” (1944).
She was an actress known for Frau Sylvelin (1938), Crown of Thorns (1932), and Stradivari (1935).
At her peak in the first half of the 1930s, the leading German lady was chiefly remembered for her strong performance in Kameradschaft (1931). Her career went into a sharp decline towards the end of the decade.
On January 11, 1906, Elisabeth Wendt was born in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Elisabeth Wendt Filmography
Elisabeth Wendt is a famous German actress who began in 1931. She made two movies Comradeship and Postman Rings Twice.
- Comradeship (1931) – Frau Anna Wittkopp
- Theodor Körner (1932)
- The First Right of the Child (1932)
- Sacred Waters (1932)
- Impossible Love (1932) – Katharina Steinkampp, seine Frau
- Die vom Niederrhein (1933) – Bettina Wittelsbach
- Mother and Child (1934) – Frau Petersen
- Hanneles Himmelfahrt (1934) – Hete
- Stradivárius (1935)
- Ein seltsamer Gast (1936) – Lou
- The Hour of Temptation (1936) – Alice – seine Frau
- The Grey Lady (1937) – Lola
- On Leave but Still on Duty (1938) – Lulu Frey
- Frau Sylvelin (1938) – Fräulein Brunner
- The Stars Shine (1938) – Lisa Marwen
- Mordsache Holm (1938) – Jenny Nerger, seine Frau
- Menschen, Tiere, Sensationen (1938) – Maja de Passy
- Der vierte kommt nicht (1939) – Frau Elle Fredmark
- Die Hochzeitsreise (1939) – Countess Amelie Zuurmondt
- Die fremde Frau (1939) – Jouka
- Schneewittchen und die sieben Zwerge (1939) – Königin
- My Life for Ireland (1941) – Nora Mullins
- The Green Salon (1944) – Lieselotte, seine Frau
- Die Buntkarierten (1949)
- Girls Behind Bars (1949) – Else Richnow, ‘Bohnenstange’
- Dr. Semmelweis (1950) – 2. Krankenschwester
- The Staircase (1950) – Frau Görisch
- Ave Maria (1953) – Lisa Nilsson