How Much Does Tommy Ford Wealth?
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Name||Thomas Mikal Ford|
|Date of Birth||05-09-1964|
|Date of Death||12-10-2016|
|Occupation||Actor and Comedian|
Tommy Ford is well known as Actor and Comedian. Here we are discussing Tommy Ford Net Worth, earning, wealth, and income source.
Also, give you his awards and achievements and his acting and comedian acts. Keep reading this article for more details about Tommy Ford.
Who is Tommy Ford?
He was born on September 5, 1964, in Los Angeles, California. He died at the age of 52 years in Newnan, Georgia, US.
Ford got an education from the University of Southern California. Started his career from 1984 to 2016 performing as an actor and comedian.
His official name is Thomas Mikal Ford, “Tommy” Strong name introduced by Martin.
Married Gina Sasso in 1997 and divorce her in 2014. Both have two children.
From 1992 to 1997, he rolled in Martin through the Fox channel.
Martin is a famous show by Tommy from he got fame. From 1999 to 2001, also be the part of the UPN show The Parkers.
The famous show featured on FOX is New York Undercover played the role of Lt. Malcolm Barker.
In the same way, during study, Jenna Bush earn a lot of money from several sources because she is a famous businesswomen.
How did Tommy become so famous and how to make net worth?
On Martin, Ford played Tommy Strawn; for this job, he got an NAACP Image Awards assignment in 1996 in the classification of Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
After Martin finished, Ford discovered accomplishment in the analyst dramatization New York Undercover as Lieutenant Malcolm Barker.
He showed up on the UPN sitcom The Parkerson the repetitive part of Nikki’s ex and Kim’s dad, Mel Parker, in seven scenes.
View this post on Instagram
Tommy otherwise called “The Pope of Comedy”, because of openness as an appointed authority on TV One’s satire rivalry show Bill Bellamy’s Who’s Got Jokes? Include films.
Ford showed up in the Kid ‘n Play film Class Act as “Mink”. In Harlem Nights, he played Tommy Smalls, the sibling of Arsenio Hall’s character.
Ford found in the wrongdoing dramatization Against the Law in 1997.
In 1993, Ford coordinated and created the play South of Where We Live.
Around six African-American experts get back to the networks where they raised and find out about the social issues that presently exist.
The play performed at the Los Angeles Ebony Showcase Theater, the most seasoned dark venue in the country.
Passage picked the Ebony Showcase to fund-raise for the theater, which was at risk for shutting.
The exact year, he coordinated the play Jonin’, a parody about social life at a generally dark school in Washington, D.C.
Passage co-facilitated the Texas Gospel Music Awards in 1993 with artist Yolanda Adams and entertainer Troy Curvey.
In 1998, Ford established a charitable association called Be Still and Know. The association’s main goal was to construct better networks for youth.
Portage composed two rousing books for youngsters, named Positive Attitude and I Am Responsible for Me.
Ford invested energy making a trip to schools to move and engage kids, and empower duty. In June 2016 (four months before his passing).
Ford coordinated a narrative on tormenting, entitled Through My Lens Atl; it circulated in October 2016, on Aspire TV.
Tommy Ford Role in Television and Film Industry
- A Different World in 1989 (TV Series) role as Lamar Collins
- Nasty Boys in 1989 (TV Movie) as a Pay Day
- Harlem Nights in 1989 as a Tommy Smalls
- Q&A in 1990 as a Lubin
- Across the Tracks in 1990 as a Coach Walsh
- Uncle Buck in 1990 (TV Series) as a Rafer Freeman
- The Flash in 1991 (TV Series) as an Elliot Cotrell
- The Butcher’s Wife in 1991 as a Transvestite
- Brain Donors in 1992 as a Cop
- Class Act in 1992 as a Mink
- Martin From 1992–1997 (TV Series) as a Thomas “Tommy” Strawn
- Living Single in 1993 (TV Series) as a Michael Edwards
- A Bronx Tale in 1993 as a Phil the Peddler
- Mr. Jones in 1993 as an Arnie / Violent Patient
- The Kangaroo in 1995
- Against the Law in 1997 as a Det. Siegel
- New York Undercover From 1998–1999) (TV Series) as a Lt. Malcolm Barker
- The Jamie Foxx Show in 1999 (TV Series) as a Marcus
- The Parkers From 1999–2001 (TV Series) as a Mel Parker
- Who’s Got Jokes? From 2006–2008 (TV Series) as a Pope of Comedy
- City Teacher in 2007
- House in 2007 (TV Series) as a Scott, Patients’ Father
- Baby Mama’s Club in 2010 as a James
- Let’s Stay Together in 2011 (TV Series) as a The Reverend
- Switchin’ the Script in 2012 as a Mr. Bostick
- The Good Ole Days in 2012 as a Renaldo
- The Fate of Love in 2012 as a Jason
- No More Games in 2012 as a Hunter
- Highway in 2012 as a Detective Smith
- Who Did I Marry? in 2013 as a Terrace
- Dreams in 2013 as a Detective Jackson
- Douglass U in 2013 as a Mr. Johnson
- At Mamu’s Feet in 2013 as a Raymond Gaines
- 4Play in 2014 as a Nathaniel
- For Love or Money in 2014 as a Russell
- Unspoken Words in 2014 as a Terrance
- Could This Be Love in 2014 as a Carvin
- First Impression in 2014 as a Tommy
- Breeze in 2014 as a Mr. Thomas
- Big Losers in 2014 as a Jamaican Hard Worker
- Every Family Has Problems in 2015 as a Jerome
- Love Different in 2016 as a Mr. Chamberlain
- Blues for Life in 2016 as a Detective Jones
- The Last Time in 2016 as a Chief Winston
- Conflict of Interest in 2017 as a Jordan Winters
- The Ballerina in 2017 as a Etienne Magloire
- Fade Away in 2018 as a Fingers
- He Watches Over Me in 2018 as a James
Awards And Achievements
- Durіng 1996, Тоmmу wаѕ nоmіnаtеd fоr Nааср Іmаgе Аwаrdѕ аѕ аn ‘Оutѕtаndіng Ѕuрроrtіng Асtоr’ fоr а соmеdу ѕhоw Маrtіnе.
- Тhоmаѕ Міkаl Fоrd wаѕ hоnоrеd wіth thе tіtlе ‘Тhе роре оf соmеdу’ fоr thе bеѕt реrfоrmаnсе аѕ а соmеdіаn.
Thanks for reading this article. Have any query about our entire article then tell me. If you have no query then read about latest personality whose names are Sophie Dymoke and Yash Chopra. Here you will get all information about the net worth of different celebrities. Keep visiting our website.