German actor André Mann is known for appearing in many German and American films. He is also a voice actor who has lent his voice to many German plays, films, and more.
In this blog, we will talk about the career, achievements, and net worth of the great André Mann.
Age, Biography, and Wiki
André Mann (André Klöhn), is an Actor, Writer, Director, born on October 30, 1970 in Dinslaken, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Discover André Mann’s Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family, and profession refreshes. Figure out how rich he would be this year and how he uses all of his net worth?
Additionally, figure out how he procured most of his net worth at 51 years old?
|Popular As||André Klöhn|
|Occupation||Actor, Writer, Director|
|Age||51 years old|
|Born||October 30, 1970|
|Birthplace||Dinslaken, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
At the age of 51 years old, this well-known celebrity is an individual the renowned Actor.
André Mann Height, Weight & Measurements
Below, we have listed the present physical status of André Mann at the age of 51 years old. We will update the table once new information is available.
|Height||6′ (1.83 m)|
|Body Measurements||Not Available|
|Eye Color||Light Green/Gray|
|Hair Color||Dark Blonde|
Dating & Relationship status
Presently, he is single by marital status. Moreover, he is dating nobody. Further, about André Mann’s past relationship and any earlier connection, we do not have a lot of data. As per our Database, he has no offspring.
Information about his parents or family is not available, and we will update this blog once there are sources to rely on.
André Mann Life and Career
André Mann, also known as André Klöhn, is a German voice actor and theatrical actor. He was born in Dinslaken to a mechanical engineer and a retail clerk.
At the age of twelve, he moved with his family to Duisburg -Kaiserberg, where they spent their time until 1993.
Due to his university education, he moved back to Hamburg, where he joined the acting school at the University of Music and Theater Hamburg (HfMT) under Jutta Hoffmann. After two years, he graduated there successfully.
After completing his training, André Mann first landed at the Landestheater Detmold in 1997 for two years. In a production that was particularly praised by the critics, he played Bruno Mechelke alongside actress Ute Lubosch in Gerhart Hauptmann’s drama Die Ratten. He worked with Ivana Chubbuck early on in his career.
André Mann is an actor. This German-born performer has been using the Chubbuck method over the past year. The technique was developed by Ivanna Chubbuck, a woman who was well known for her take on what it takes to be a great performer.
It takes more than just talent – talents that can possibly be taught and learned by experts. An artist like André must work tirelessly to develop the knowledge, tricks, and insight that go into creating effective works of art, regardless of whether they’re in theater or film.
André Mann’s Net Worth
His net worth has been growing significantly in 2022. So, how much is André Mann worth at 51 years old? André Mann’s income source is mostly from being a successful Actor. He is from Germany. We have estimated André Mann’s net worth, money, salary, income, and assets.
In the years 2020 to 2022, his total net worth has been developing expressively. Anyway, how much is André Mann worth at 51 years old? The pay source of André Mann is generally from being an efficacious Actor. By belonging, he is from Germany. We have evaluated the total net worth, cash, compensation, pay, and resources of André Mann.
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Cars||2 Motor Vehicle|
|Source of Income||Actor|
André Mann Acting Roles
- 1996: The Alpha Team (TV; Director: Sebastian Monk)
- 1997: Wolf’s Revier (TV; Directed by Ralph Bohn)
- 1997: Forbidden Love (TV; Director: Sebastian Monk)
- 1998: Gasoline in the Blood (TV; Directed by Ralph Bohn)
- 2000: Bronski & Bernstein (TV; Directed by Siggi Rothemund )
- 2001: Die Anrheiner (TV; Director: Thomas Klees )
- 2002: The Investigators (TV; Director: Nils Willbrandt )
- 2002: Among Us (TV; Director: Marcus Weiler)
- 2004: Coast Guard (TV; Director: Florian Froschmayer )
- 2005: The Forensic Doctor (TV; Director: Ulli Baumann )
- 2006: The Rescue Flyers (TV; Director: Donald Kramer)
- 2007: Coast Guard (TV; Directed by Raoul Heimrich )
- 2013: Murder in the North (TV; Director: Oliver Dommenget )
- 2015: Uli Hoeneß – The Patriarch (TV; Director: Christian Twente )
- 2015: Last Trace Berlin (TV; Director: Thomas Nennstiel )
- 2015: SOKO Wismar (TV; Director: Steffi Döhlmann)
- 2018: Family Dr. Kleist (TV; Director: Oliver Dommenget)
- 2018: The Borgward Affair (TV; Director: Marcus O. Rosenmüller )
- 2018: SOKO Wismar (TV; Director: Esther Wenger )
- 2018: Losers, I love (Director: Stefano Casertano)
- 2020: GZSZ (TV; Seyhan Derin )
- 1997: Head of administration / graduation production After the Rain / Theatertreffen Zürich / director: Klaus Tews
- 1997: Colossus / Class Enemy / Theater in the Basilica Hamburg / Director: Josef Lieck
- 1997-1998: Barry / One in the face / Studio of the Landestheater Detmold / Director: Enrico Urbanek
- 1997-1998: Ensemble / The Life of Galilei / Landestheater Detmold / Director: Ulf Reiher
- 1997-1998: Shir Khan / The Jungle Book / Landestheater Detmold / Director: Enrico Urbanek
- 1998-1999: Ensemble / Sleeping Beauty / Landestheater Detmold / Direction: Ulrich Holle
- 1998-2000: Borachio / Much Ado About Nothing / Landestheater Detmold / Director: Ulrich Holle
- 1998-2000: Pavli / Sorbas / Landestheater Detmold / Director: H. Thoniess
- 1999-2000: Damis / Tartuffe / Landestheater Detmold / director: Ulrich Holle
- 2000-2001: Bruno Mechelke / The Rats / Landestheater Detmold / director: Michael von Oppen
- 2000-2001: Peer Gynt / Peer Gynt / Landestheater Detmold / director: Merle Terj
- 2004-2005: Jonny / Around Cap Horn / Volkstheater Geisler / Director: Tommy Geissler
- 2012: Hauptinspector Hallet / Business Murder / Theater Partout Lübeck / Director: Ulli Sandau
- 2012-2013: Inspector Bitter / The Bee Sting / IKS Theater Hamburg / Director: Dieter Warzawa
- 2014: Roman Hansen / Because you love and know nothing / Stadttheater Lüneburg , Theater der Neue Welt / Director: Rüdiger Kunze
André Mann was born on October 30, 1970 in Dinslaken, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany as André Klöhn.